Posted Tuesday 14 Jun 2011
The NZ Racing Board has a part time vacancy in their Outside Broadcast Television Operation team for a Camera Operator based in Palmerston North.
The New Zealand Racing Board is the governing body of racing and sports wagering, operating more than 650 TAB retail outlets and three call centres, as well as their own national television and radio channels.
This role would ideally suit a person who has previous experience in television camera operation, alternatively, an enthusiastic individual who is keen to make an entry into the television broadcasting industry as full training will be provided.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
* An aptitude to learn and adapt to new skills;
* Ability to work in a team environment and be results orientated;
* Self motivating with drive to meet and exceed own expectations and standards;
* Respond to direction and adjust performance to meet requests;
* Methodical approach to tasks;
* Excellent time management.
The role offers between 20-25 hours per week and includes regular weekend and public holiday shifts. Travelling outside of Palmerston North is often a requirement with regular overnight stays. Transport is provided.
This position offers plenty of diversity and challenge as well as the opportunity to work as part of a dedicated team. For full details and to apply, please visit the New Zealand Racing Board website. Applications close: 27 June 2011