Posted Wednesday 25 Oct 2017
In-house production co-ordinator
A dynamic, friendly family in one of New Zealand's foremost Auckland film production companies needs a pro-active individual who is confident, outgoing and loves a challenge.
You will have a great deal of common sense, and high levels of organisational ability, motivation and professionalism. A 'can-do' attitude is key.
You will need to be an effective and intelligent communicator with the ability to liaise on a regular basis with other production team members, in-house staff, clients, professional suppliers, and our international relations and executives.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
No two days are alike and, as such, the role is varied and flexible, so please take below as a rough guide only.
- Co-ordinating multiple productions at once from development through to delivery
- Co-ordinating in-house operations
- Managing, teaching and overseeing an In-House Production Assistant
- Arranging off-shore shoots, locations, crew, talent, travel, accommodation in conjunction with Line Producers
- Providing support for executives
- The ability to problem solve, use initiative, common sense, self-manage and manage others while working in a team environment
- Great organisational, time management and communication skills
- Ability in a range of IT applications e.g. (Word, Excel, iCal, Google Suite)
- Demonstrates a high level of maturity, trustworthiness, integrity and confidentiality
- Professional, well-presented and polite with a passion for this industry
- Some film co-ordination experience is preferable.
Office hours are 8:30am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday but flexibility is required.
Please send CVs to email@example.com