Military Wives is the incredible true story of a band of woman who formed a singing group on a military base and inspired a global phenomenon. This unexpected journey of friendship, music and laughter promises to be the most uplifting film of the year and demands to be seen on the big screen surrounded by friends and family! From the director of The Full Monty and starring Academy Award nominee Kristin Scott Thomas and BAFTA nominee Sharon Horgan, Military Wives is in New Zealand cinemas from March 12, 2020.
Our friends at Weta Digital have an opening in their Survey & Photo Department for a data processor. Here's a bit more about the role:
The Survey & Photo Department is responsible for processing the reference data collected from film sets in preparation for use downstream through the VFX pipeline, and we're looking for a Data Processor to join our team. The role will deal with all Slate Reference Photography of lights and camera positions, HDRI, Photogrammetry, Texture Reference, CyberScan images and all Actor, Prop and Costume shoots from the Photo Studios.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Ingesting and Cataloguing incoming set data for multiple shows
- Converting images and applying colour correction
- Generating and applying HDRI stitches
- Publishing data using Weta Digital's nomenclature, proprietary tools and processing pipeline
Candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Understanding of the VFX pipeline and photography in general
- Professional-Level catalogue and organisation skills
- Diligence and great attention to detail
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and manage tight deadlines
We take pride in our work to ensure clear and concise data is made available and expect candidates to uphold the same level of care and consistency.