Posted Tuesday 22 Jun 2021
Daylight Creative is seeking an Editor / Motion Graphic Designer to join the team. The role
will be responsible for concepting, crafting and delivering video content across a local
and international client portfolio. Their job description is below:
As Editor / Motion Graphic Designer at Daylight, you help to produce the film outputs across a
range of our key and high profile clients.
We are looking for someone who can edit video in Premiere Pro as well as format animations
and create basic animations in After Effects (intermediate level).
With editorial DNA as part of Daylight, we ensure we tell each story with integrity. We make
sure we understand the context, the objective of the brief and the audience in who we’re
talking to. Then we go away and come up with the best story to be told and bring that to life
through channels and platforms where our audiences are.
As Editor / Motion Graphic Designer, you’ll be expected to conceptualise new ideas and
respond to briefs, in partnership with our art directors, illustrators and designers. We expect all
creatives at Daylight to be proactively thinking about ideas that can be presented to existing
partners and new clients.
● Assist in the final stages of video animations including searching for music, laying on
mixed audio files, creating cut-downs and producing final outputs in all social formats.
● Adapting video content into multiple languages using provided translations.
● Deliver creative ideas and crafting video content for both partnership and client briefs.
● Creating impactful brand-style videos communicating complex and important
messaging around WHO’s global response to the pandemic.
● Help with selecting and sourcing of creative / production partners we want to work with
on a brief - for example photographers, animators etc if this is required
To apply or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org