Posted Thursday 04 Mar 2021
The team at 48Hours is offering a one-time only postponement shoot weekend to teams registered in the Auckland region if they can't shoot during Level 3.
The 2021 Vista Foundation 48Hours was always going to operate regardless of alert level and so the March 5th - 7th shoot weekend is still going ahead as planned. However, Auckland teams can choose which weekend they would like to participate in, either the 5th - 7th March with the rest of the country or the postponement shoot weekend 12 - 14th March.
There will be a new set of genres (maybe harder) and required elements for the postponement weekend.
Contact the 48Hours Auckland City Manager, AJ Murtagh (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 5 pm Thursday, 4 March to have your registration moved to the postponement weekend. You can only change once!
There will only be one postponement - if Auckland is still at level 3 on March 12th - 14th then teams will need to compete with the level 3 limitations. Teams are encouraged to use the additional week to prepare for this possibility.