Posted Tuesday 04 Oct 2022
The deadline is 7 October for this opportunity, so it would mean a fast turnaround! The C21 International Drama Series Pitch Fall 2022 is open to early-stage scripted drama and comedy series from established producers and distributors from all corners of the world. It's open to new scripted drama and comedy drama series that are unseen in the international market and are either seeking commission or finance.
Click here to enter by October 7, 2022 and here for full terms and conditions.
Eight projects will be shortlisted and selected to present a live pitch to the international business at Content London on November 29.
Each of the 8 finalists will be profiled by C21 during the event and interviews about the projects will be published online and in the Content London dailies. They will also be invited to a networking event during Content London to meet with interested parties.
The finalists receive:
• A VIP rate ticket of £499 to attend Content London.
• C21 will profile each of the finalists during the event, with interviews about the projects published online and in the Content London Daily.
• All finalists will be invited to a networking event during Content London to meet with interested partners.
The winners receive:
• A marketing package through C21Media worth £30,000 to support development and pre-sales promotion of the show.
• Exposure at Content London to all executives in attendance.
• Continued support and exposure from C21 Media.
The C21 International Drama Series Pitch Fall 2022 is open to individuals and companies that:
• Have a new scripted drama or comedy drama series suitable for international co-production looking for commission and or finance;
• Deliver all materials specified in the delivery criteria by the required deadline;
• Are available to pitch to the panel on 29 November in person;
• Are able to attend the event in person between 28 November and 1 December.