Posted Wednesday 19 Oct 2022
This very valuable event is on again in-person and online at the end of the year. It's free to register for online sessions!
Join thousands of screen professionals at this free, end-of-year event for the whole screen sector, live at the Business Design Centre London 6/7 December and online 8/9 December.
Hear from over 150 speakers from film, TV, advertising, games and XR who will be exploring all the rapid developments in the screen industries. The full programme will be announced next month, but here's a quick taster of new sessions this year:
· The Role of the Showrunner in association with MediaXchange
· Mission Impossible case study with the British Film Commission
· Global Production Insight with producer Mike Goodridge
· In Conversation with Col Needham, Founder & CEO of IMDb
· PGGB 'Meet the Producer' Podcast with producer/presenter Jason Solomons
· Mud, Sweat and Tides - The Essex Serpent location case study
· The Art and Science of Trailers in association with the World Trailer Awards